Activated carbon filter element-Lvyuan Water Purification
Activated carbon filter element is made of high-quality nutshell charcoal and coal-based activated carbon as raw materials, supplemented by edible-grade binders, using high-tech technology, and processed by a special process. It integrates adsorption, filtration, interception, and catalysis. It can effectively remove organic matter, residual chlorine and other radioactive substances in the water, and has the effect of decolorizing and removing peculiar smell. It is an ideal new generation product in the liquid, air purification industry. Type: white-head sintered activated carbon filter element, black-head sintered activated carbon filter element with skeleton, granular activated carbon filter element.
The activated carbon filter element is made of activated carbon particles added to the binder and heated and sintered. The innermost layer of the filter element is a polypropylene skeleton to enhance the pressure resistance of the filter element. The bone frame is covered with two layers of polypropylene microfiber felt, which can intercept liquid passing through the carbon core and bring out particles larger than 10 microns. The outer layer of the carbon core is covered with two layers of polypropylene superfine fiber felt, which can intercept particles larger than 10-20 microns in the liquid, so that the filter element has the dual functions of filtration and purification. The outermost layer is a white plastic mesh cover, which gives the filter element a complete and clean appearance. Both ends of the filter element are equipped with soft nitrile rubber end caps, so that the filter element has a good sealing performance after being installed in the filter cartridge. The finished activated carbon filter element is tightly encapsulated with plastic film to prevent the filter element from being contaminated and keep the filter element in a fresh state.
The activated carbon filter element has a good adsorption effect and can effectively remove residual chlorine, peculiar smell, color and organic matter in the water.
The second level of filtration: granular activated carbon filter element.
Activated carbon filtration, according to the adsorption characteristics of activated carbon, activated carbon is mainly used to remove pollutants in water, decolor, filter and purify liquids and gases, and also for air purification and waste gas recovery (such as the recovery of gas benzene in the chemical industry) , Recycling and refining of precious metals (such as the absorption of gold). Activated carbon is mainly made of materials with high carbon content, such as wood, coal, fruit shells, bones, and petroleum residues. With coconut shell as the most commonly used raw material, under the same conditions, the active quality and special characteristics of coconut shell activity are the best, because it has the largest specific surface area. Activated carbon is a kind of carbon with multiple pores. It has a very rich pore structure and good adsorption characteristics. Its adsorption is formed by physical and chemical absorption, and its appearance is black. In addition to the main carbon, its composition also contains a small amount of hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen. Its structure looks like a hexagon. Due to the irregular hexagonal structure, it is determined that it is mostly solid and has a high surface area. Characteristic, each gram of activated carbon has a specific surface area equivalent to 1,000 square meters.
The activated carbon filter element is a true deep structure with dual functions of filtration and purification. The filter element has a nominal filtration accuracy of 10 microns. There is no need to add filter aid during use, and no need to filter after carbon treatment. Each activated carbon filter element contains 160 grams of plant sulfur-free activated carbon particles. Used for electroplating solution purification, because the filter element will not precipitate fibers or other substances, causing the plating layer to appear pinholes or brittleness. Compressive strength: 0.4Mps Operating temperature: 52℃
There are two types of activated carbon filter products: compressed activated carbon filter and bulk activated carbon filter.
1. The compressed activated carbon filter element uses coal-based activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value as the filter material, and is sintered and compressed with a food-grade binder. The inside and outside of the compressed activated carbon filter element are respectively wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric with filtering effect to ensure that the carbon core itself will not drop the carbon powder. The two ends of the carbon core are equipped with soft nitrile rubber gaskets to make the carbon core into the filter cartridge Has good airtightness.
2. Bulk activated carbon filter element. Put the required activated carbon particles into a special plastic shell, use welding equipment to weld the end caps to the two ends of the shell, and put the two ends of the shell into the non-woven fabric for filtering. The filter ensures that the carbon core will not drop carbon powder and black water during use. According to customer needs, the shell end cover can be made into different types of connection ports. Interface methods are: flat pressure type, pipeline type (models: 4042, 4044, 4046, etc.).
Applicable temperature: 5-38℃
Rated flow: ≤300L/h (refers to the flow rate of each 250mm long filter element to filter water)
Size: outer diameter 65mm inner diameter 30mm
Length: 130+2mm 250+2mm(254) 500+2mm(508) 750+2mm(762) 1000+2(1016)
a. Technical indicators:
Specific surface area: 800~1000㎡/g; Carbon tetrachloride adsorption rate: 50~60%;
Benzene adsorption capacity: 20-25%; ash moisture content: ≤3.5%;
Iodine adsorption value: ≥800~1000mg/g; methylene blue adsorption value: 14~16ml/g.
Activated carbon filter element is suitable for the purification of process water and solution in semiconductors, electronic devices, printed circuit boards, electroplating industry, food and beverage industry and other sectors.
Applicable to the following industries: 1. Electronics, electric power industry: pure water, gas, electro-fluid, printing wire and so on.
2. Chemical, petrochemical: solvents, coatings, magnetic pulps, detergents, liquid waxes, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industry: hospital water, pharmaceutical injections, traditional Chinese medicine, etc.
4. Food industry: food, beverages, drinking water, alcohol, etc.