Lvyuan large flow filter housing is made of high-quality stainless steel 304 or 316L. It is a filter device installed on the system to transport various porous particles in the fluid. Generally, before the pressure vessel, to remove the particles with a turbidity above 1 degree, sometimes it can meet the processing requirements for the inflow; in the entire water treatment system, the particles enter the product water equipment.
Lvyuan large flow filter housing is designed with high-quality large flow energy filter combined with the manufacturing filter industry. It can realize flow recognition DLL in the network system design. Compared with the traditional filtering system, Lvyuan large flow filter Part of the advantage.
1. Large flow: The power adopts a unique horizontal discount design, which can effectively filter the power, and has a strong flow rate, so that the flow rate of the supporting power is as high as 20T/H, which increases the flow requirement that can be met by the intelligent power.
2. Compact structure: The use of fewer filter elements can reduce the size of the filter, which solves the problems of high investment cost, long replacement time, and troublesome operation of traditional filters.
3. Strong dirt holding capacity: The unique deep mesh structure of the high-flow filter element enables the filter element to have a higher slag holding capacity, and can better remove suspended solids and particles in the water.
4. Easy to use: The design of the large-flow filter system adheres to the concept of easy installation and replacement. The design of the installation handle at the end of the filter element conforms to the principles of ergonomics, ensuring that the installation and removal of the filter element is simple and convenient without the need for additional special tools;
5. Wide range of applications: It is often used in ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, ion exchange, precision filtration before electrodialysis, and is also an ideal equipment for purification of various liquids.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist