The stainless steel filter housing is composed of a shell, a multi-element filter element, a backwashing mechanism, and a differential pressure controller. Multiple filter elements, and backwash suction cups are installed in the lower chamber. Its design features are mainly as follows:
1. The stainless steel filter adopts 304, 316L stainless steel wedge-shaped filter screen, which has high strength, high precision, corrosion resistance, and the highest filtration precision can reach 25 microns.
2. Through its own retrieval and response functions, it can realize automatic backwashing, which can cope with unstable water quality fluctuations without manual intervention.
3. The stainless steel filter has few wearing parts, no consumables, low operation and maintenance costs, and simple operation and management.
4. The operation is accurate, and the backwash differential pressure time and time setting value can be flexibly adjusted according to different water sources and filtration precision.
5. During the backwashing process, each (group) filter screen will be backwashed in turn; to ensure that the filter screen is cleaned safely and efficiently, while other filter screens are not affected and continue to filter.
6. Pneumatic blowdown valve is adopted, the backwashing duration is short, the backwashing water consumption is less, and it is environmentally friendly and economical.
7. The stainless steel filter has compact and reasonable structure design, small footprint, flexible and convenient installation and movement.
Guangzhou Lvyuan Purificationas a professional manufacturer of filtration products, has strong technical force, advanced equipment and complete testing. The main products are activated carbon filter, high-flux filter, PE filter, filter interface accessories, stainless steel filter etc. We warmly welcome customers to visit our company and negotiate!
Copyright © 2019 Guangzhou Lvyuan Water Purification Technology Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist