PP filter element and PE filter element are both commonly used in water treatment. Both filter elements are white. If the specifications are the same, it is difficult to distinguish which is PP filter element and which is PE filter element with the naked eye. Is there any way to quickly distinguish it? The PP filter element adopts the melt-blown process, and the PE filter element adopts the sintering process. In terms of hardness, the PE filter element is harder than the PP filter element and can be pressed by hand.
PP filter element (also known as meltblown filter element) is a filter material made of non-toxic and odorless polypropylene as raw material, which is heated and melted, sprayed, pulled, and received and formed. The pp filter element has a deep filtration structure with uniform pore size, sparse outside and dense inside, and has the excellent characteristics of high filtration efficiency and acid and alkali resistance. It can effectively remove suspended solids, particles, rust and other impurities in the liquid. Features of pp filter element: Common specifications Edit this paragraph Features of pp filter element:
(1) The pore size of the filter element is dense and uniform, and the filtration efficiency is high. Since the particles will bridge in the filter element pores, the particles smaller than the pores can also be blocked, and the filtration efficiency is above 98%.
(2) It has high cleanliness and no pollution to water quality.
(3) Corrosion of chemical reagents such as acid and alkali and organic solvents.
(4) The strength is high. When the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter is 0.4mpa, the filter element will not be deformed. Can be lined with polypropylene support (or immortal steel skeleton) when high pressure.
(5) The price is cheap, mostly used for the first-stage filtration, one-time use. Edit the common specifications of this paragraph Filtration precision: 1μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 30μm, 50μm, 100μm. Filter element lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40 inches. Filter connection: such as flat pressure type one, plug-in type: 215, 222, 226 three.
Features and performance of high molecular polyethylene filter element:
1. 1. Ultra-large flow rate: high porosity (60%) ensures greater fluid flow per unit area; 2. Smooth outer surface: smooth outer surface, impurities are not easy to stick, and backwashing is easy and thorough; 3. Strong anti-fouling ability: The filtration accuracy of small outside and large inside makes it impossible for impurities to remain in the filter element body, and the sludge can be pressed to 70% of the water content; 4. Excellent cost performance: the filter element has excellent comprehensive performance and low price, and is suitable for water treatment. Environmental protection sewage treatment, reclaimed water reuse, chemical product filtration and other working conditions with large flow.
2. 1. Corrosion resistance of strong acid and alkali, and resistance to the dissolution of organic solvents; 2. Excellent strength and wear resistance ensure its service life; 3. The surface of external light makes it difficult for impurities to stick; 4. Backflushing and backflushing Easy to reuse; 5. Good toughness, the filter element is not easy to break; 6. No threshing phenomenon; 7. Strong pressure resistance.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist