Factory Price Porous Plastic Sintered PA Membrane Filter with screw connector
The PA sintered filter element is made of high-quality high-molecular polyethylene as the main raw material and carbon fiber through scientific formula sintering. Compact structure, strong, light weight, can withstand high filtration pressure, non-toxic and tasteless, and has good corrosion resistance to acid and alkali solvents.
1. Product features of PA microporous sintered filter element:
1. Resistant to the corrosion of strong acid and strong alkali, and resistant to the dissolution of organic solvents;
2. Excellent strength and wear resistance ensure its service life;
3. The surface of the outer light makes it difficult for impurities to stick;
4. Backflushing and backflushing are easy to reuse;
5. Good toughness, the filter element is not easy to break;
6. No threshing phenomenon, strong pressure resistance.
Connector size: M20-M22-M24-M26-M30
Joint material: polypropylene, 316 stainless steel
Filtration accuracy: 0.5um-100um
0-40℃ maximum operating pressure difference 6bar
60 ℃ maximum operating pressure difference 5bar
80℃ maximum operating pressure difference 4.5bar
120℃ maximum operating pressure difference 4bar
PA filter stick regeneration method:
Physical method: Since the filter rod has good mechanical properties and will not break, 0.6Mpa compressed air can be used for back blowing and slag removal. Back blowing also plays a role in regeneration of capillary pores, but it accumulates in the filter layer after long-term use The fine particles will affect the filtration rate, and chemical regeneration must be carried out at this time.
Chemical method: Soak the clogged PA filter rod in acid solution or alkali solution with a concentration of 5%-10% to neutralize the micromaterials clogged in the filter layer, and then recoil with water or air to clean it , The filtering effect of the filter rod can be restored.
Copyright © 2019 Guangzhou Lvyuan Water Purification Technology Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Design
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist