Features of stainless steel sintered filter element
Stainless steel sintered filter element is an accessory that plays a major role in filtration equipment. It has a major impact on the filtration effect of the product and the service life of the filter, especially in the chemical industry. Because many people don't know the features of this product very well, today I will give you a brief introduction.
1. The product is made of polypropylene ultrafine fibers by thermal fusion and entanglement. The fibers randomly form a three-dimensional microporous structure in space and the dimensional pores are distributed in a gradient along the flow direction of the filtrate, which can retain impurities of different particle sizes.
2. The precision range of the stainless steel sintered filter element is 0.5 to 100μm, and its flux is more than 1.5 times that of the peak room filter element of the same accuracy, and it can be equipped with different types of end cap connectors to meet the needs of various engineering installations.
Stainless steel sintered filter element
3. The product is made of textile fiber yarn with excellent filtering performance wrapped around a porous skeleton, and you can control the tightness and thinness of the yarn winding to make a water purification filter element with different precision. The purification effect is particularly good.
What causes the corrosion of the sintered stainless steel filter element?
In our ordinary impression, the sintered stainless steel filter element will not rust, because the stainless steel products themselves have a certain degree of anti-rust and corrosion resistance. However, many customers have found that the product is also rusty. So what are the reasons for the corrosion of the sintered stainless steel filter element?
sintered stainless steel filter element is a very thin, strong, tight and stable chromium-rich oxide film (protective film) produced on its surface to avoid the continuous penetration and continuous oxidation of oxygen atoms, and obtain the ability to resist rust. If for various reasons, the film has been continuously destroyed, oxygen atoms in the air or liquid will continue to infiltrate or iron atoms in the metal will continue to separate out, producing loose iron oxide, and the metal surface will continue to rust.
Sintered stainless steel filter element
There are many ways to destroy the surface film, and the following types are more common in daily life:
1. The surface layer of the sintered stainless steel filter element contains powders with other metal elements or attachments of foreign metal particles. In the humid and cold air, the condensed water between the attachments and the stainless steel connects the two into a micro battery, causing Electrochemical reaction destroys the protective film, which is called electrochemical corrosion.
2. The surface layer of the product adheres to the organic juice (such as melon, vegetable, noodle soup, sputum, etc.), and organic acid is formed in the presence of water and oxygen. After a long time, the organic acid will corrode the metal surface.
3. Acid, alkali, and salt substances (such as splashes of alkali water and lime water on the wall decoration) are attached to the surface of the sintered stainless steel filter element, causing localized corrosion.
Fourth, in polluted air (such as the atmosphere with a lot of sulfides, carbon oxides, and nitrogen oxides), encountering condensed water, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid liquid spots are generated, causing chemical corrosion.
What is the reason for the broken wire of the sintered stainless steel filter element?
If the sintered stainless steel filter element has broken wires, it usually occurs in the manufacturing process. Because the finished product has relatively strong toughness, it is not so prone to problems in application. So what causes the wire breakage of the sintered stainless steel filter element in the manufacturing process?
1. The wrong size adjustment of the mold on the machine will cause the normal compression ratio to be confused during the knitting process, resulting in wire breakage. The solution is to ensure that the upper machine size of the mold is an absolute size.
2. The oil or water is cut off during the process of the mold on the machine, which causes the mold to run a large hole distance in a short period of time, and the compression ratio is out of adjustment, thereby breaking the wire. The solution is to add lubricant to each mold in time to ensure its cooling and lubrication.
Sintered stainless steel filter element
3. When wicker filaments occur in the weaving process, too fast take-up speed will cause the sintered stainless steel filter element to break. The solution is to remove and replace the mold to ensure that the condition of the wicker wire will not happen again.
4. A certain natural path in the mold is too fast, which leads to an imbalance in the compression ratio of the front and back during the knitting, and the broken wire occurs, which is mainly reflected in the several broken wires in one part. The solution is to remove and replace the mold, adjust the compression ratio before and after, until it is normal.
How to make the service life of the stainless steel filter element longer?
Compared with non-metallic filter elements, the cost of stainless steel filter elements is relatively high, so how to use them to make them last longer? Let me introduce to you
First of all, in order to understand how to make its application longer, we must first understand the factors that affect the service life. The service life of the product is mainly affected by product wear. What are the reasons for its wear?
1. The stainless steel filter element has a poor pretreatment effect. The flocculants and scale inhibitors added in the pretreatment are not compatible with each other or do not match the water source. The resulting dirt will be deposited on the surface, which will reduce the filtering effect and replace it frequently.
2. The quality of the filtered raw water is unstable and the habitual fluctuations cause more particles and impurities into the filter element and shorten the application cycle.
3. The quality of the stainless steel filter element is not good, and no good material is used in the production process, or the filter element is not customized according to the filtering of impurities. The pore size of the mesh applied to a good filter element is gradually reduced from the outside to the inside, and it is filtered layer by layer. Function.
Stainless steel filter element
Now that we know the factors affecting the application of stainless steel filter elements, what measures should we take?
1. Improve the pretreatment operation effect, adjust the ratio of flocculant and scale inhibitor, adjust various equipment, and perform strictly in accordance with the requirements of regular operations.
2. Choose a fixed water source as much as possible and not change it at will.
3. Choose products produced by regular manufacturers and choose manufacturers with quality assurance.
Achieving these three points will increase the service life of the stainless steel filter element to a certain extent, and more importantly, pay attention to the method and method in the application process.
What are the advantages of stainless steel sintered filter elements that attract customers?
Stainless steel sintered filter element is a filter device that is particularly used at this stage and has strong applicability. So what advantages of this product have attracted customers? Next, let’s introduce:
1. The stainless steel sintered filter element has a simple appearance, reasonable size, compact structure, small size, small footprint, simple installation and use, easy to use and easy to master.
2. The filtration accuracy is high, and the filtration accuracy can be controlled by the main filter layer. It can be used to treat any fine particles or suspended matter in the drinking water treatment and large-scale industries. The filtration range can be from 0.1 to 200 microns. Whether in the industrial field or in the food industry, it can be replaced and adjusted continuously according to the accuracy of the application, easy to use, and has the effect of repeated cleaning.
3. The processing flow per unit filtration area of ??the stainless steel sintered filter element is relatively large, the filtration resistance is small, and the filtration efficiency is high. In the design and production, the cost can be greatly reduced; the design flow can reach the requirement of 1-500m3/h, and the cost is low.
Stainless steel sintered filter element
4. It has a wide range of uses, usually used in coarse filtration, intermediate filtration or fine filtration. After achieving the same filtering effect at the same time, compared with the plate and frame filter, the filter element filter and other equipment have cost saving, high efficiency and practicality.
5. The advantages of long service life and low filtration cost. The stainless steel sintered filter element has extremely high filtration precision and large processing capacity. It has the characteristics of cost-saving and improved work efficiency. It is clean and convenient. It can be cleaned in a calculated time and is efficient and fast, saving labor and time.
6. ??The stainless steel sintered filter element can meet the needs of a variety of filtration and different flow rates, and the filtration quality is particularly stable and high-quality. The external support hardware can be changed at any time as required. The product model can be customized according to the requirements.