Luyuan Sintered Filter Element Info
Luyuan sintered filter element: It is a new type of filter material with high strength and overall rigidity, which is made of multi-layer metal sintered mesh, using multi-layer stainless steel mesh through special laminates, and vacuum sintering. The meshes of each layer of wire mesh are staggered to form a uniform and ideal filtering structure.
1) High strength: After the five-layer wire mesh is sintered, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
2) High precision: uniform surface filtration performance can be exerted for the filtration particle size of 2-200um;
3) Heat resistance: can be used for continuous filtration from -200 degrees to 650 degrees;
4) Cleanability: Due to the surface filter structure with excellent countercurrent cleaning effect, the cleaning is simple.
The main purpose
1) Used as a dispersion cooling material in high temperature environment;
2) For gas distribution, liquidized bed orifice material;
3) Used for high-precision, high-reliability and high-temperature filter materials;
4) Used for high pressure backwash oil filter.
The stainless steel sintered filter element can not only be used as the filter medium of filter equipment such as basket filter and mesh filter, but also because the stainless steel sintered filter element has high filtration accuracy, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, easy processing, long life, etc. Many excellent properties, so it is increasingly applied to the separation of products and process media in the petroleum and petrochemical industry.
The working principle of sintered filter element
Sintering is understood literally to condense a metal substance into a high-purity metal substance after burning and calcination. As we all know, there is no pure metal in nature, but a compound of multiple elements. For example, iron, which is important in industry, exists in nature in the form of Fe3O4 and Fe2O3. With the advent of the industrial age and rapid development, there are fewer and fewer rich ores that can be directly smelted, and people have to collect lean ores, and it is very uneconomical and cost-effective to put these lean ores directly into the blast furnace for smelting. Therefore, people crush and grind the lean ores to select suitable ores. The grade of the ground ore powder is improved, and then put into the sintering furnace to form sinter or pellets. That is to say, sintering is the process of purification, recombining the poor ore that does not meet the production into rich ore suitable for production.
Of course, batching calculations are required during the sintering process. The sintering process is a very complex oxidation-reduction process. The gains and losses of oxygen are difficult to determine. The fluctuation of raw material composition and the size of moisture will affect the final result. However, the theoretical calculation of sintering ingredients must be accurately calculated, which appears in the sintering production It is particularly troublesome and takes up a lot of time. Therefore, the calculation of on-site ingredients generally uses a simple calculation method-reverse calculation method.
The sintered sinter has more advantages than natural ore. Usually high iron content, uniform strength, large porosity, stable composition, good reducibility; good slagging performance, good metallurgical properties, less harmful impurities; improved output, reduced fuel consumption, cost savings, and environmental protection.