10 inch Water Cartridge Filter Housing
Sintered wire mesh is the combination of different layer of wire mesh sintered under high temperature inert gas inside the furnace. During the sintering (diffusion bonding) process, individual wires and each adjacent layer of the mesh bond to each other.After cooling, the sintered wire mesh is rigid and completely flat readily to be finished.
Sintered wire mesh combines the property of the different layers and obtains more superior characteristics, such as:
- Maintaining steady filter rating even under high working pressure and temperature;
- Notably durable with robust construction;
- Excellent cleanability and dirt holding capacity;
- Ability to be processed by pleating, cutting, welding, punching, bending etc;
- Versatile configuration for various application due to layer material and quantity choice.