Lvyuan water purifier filter element
The filter element of the water purifier generally contains KDF and activated carbon. The filter element is to clean the contaminated water to the state required for production and life, that is, to make the water reach a certain degree of cleanliness. Remove solid particles in the water, kill bacteria, filter out harmful chemical components.
The filter element of the water purifier depends on the purpose of filtering the water, and the type of filter element used is also different:
Activated carbon filter
There are two categories of activated carbon filter products:
Compressed activated carbon filter element, bulk activated carbon filter element.
1. The compressed activated carbon filter element uses coal-based activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value as the filter material, and is sintered and compressed with a food-grade binder. The inside and outside of the compressed activated carbon filter element are respectively wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric with filtering effect to ensure that the carbon core itself will not drop the carbon powder. The two ends of the carbon core are equipped with soft nitrile rubber gaskets to make the carbon core into the filter cartridge Has good airtightness.
2. Bulk activated carbon filter element. Put the required activated carbon particles into a special plastic shell, use welding equipment to weld the end caps to the two ends of the shell, and put the two ends of the shell into the non-woven fabric for filtering. The filter ensures that the carbon core will not drop carbon powder and black water during use. According to customer needs, the shell end cover can be made into different types of connection ports. Interface methods are: flat pressure type, pipeline type.
PP filter element is also called PP melt-blown filter element. The melt-blown filter element is made of polypropylene ultrafine fibers by thermal fusion. The fibers randomly form a three-dimensional microporous structure in space. The pore size is distributed in a gradient along the flow direction of the filtrate, integrating surface and deep layers. , Fine filtration in one, can intercept impurities of different particle sizes. The accuracy range of the filter element is 0.5-100μm, and its flux is more than 1.5 times that of the peak room filter element of the same accuracy. Different types of end cap connectors can be configured to meet the needs of various engineering installations.
The ceramic filter element is a new type of environmentally friendly filter element, which uses diatomaceous earth mud as the raw material and is prepared by a special technical molding method. Its average pore size is only 0.1μm, which is the filter element with the highest filtration accuracy.
The ceramic filter element is used to remove the solid particles in the chemical solution, plating solution and tap water in the water, and the carbon filter element to remove the organic impurities in the liquid. When filtering, the solution is pushed by the pump to flow through the filter cartridge and the filter element. The particles are removed in the filter element. The filtered solution passes through the core tube and returns to the electroplating tank or solution tank. It is true that filter paper can also filter out particles, but the effect is different from the filter element. The filter paper separates particles on the surface, while the filter residue of the filter element is hidden between the yarns, and its surface area is much larger than that of filter paper.
Resin filter element
Resin is a porous, insoluble exchange material. There are millions of fine resin balls (beads) in the resin filter element of the water softener, all of which contain many negative charge exchange positions that absorb positive ions. When the resin is in a nascent state? These charge exchange sites are occupied by positively charged sodium ions. When calcium and magnesium pass through the resin storage tank, they come into contact with the resin beads and replace the sodium ions from the exchange position. The resin preferentially binds the stronger charged cations, and the charge of calcium and magnesium ions is stronger than that of sodium ions. Replace the sodium cations and then pass down the resin bed and out of the water softener, so that the water softener sends out the 'soft' water. Finally, all the resin exchange positions are occupied by calcium and magnesium and can no longer work.
It is commonly used as a water softener filter element, which can pass through a resin regeneration agent (soft water salt) after filtration. Commonly used are time regeneration and flow regeneration; the most advanced in the world is the German water softener, which adopts time/flow dual-program control technology to effectively reduce water consumption and resin regeneration agent consumption, environmental protection and energy saving.
Titanium rod filter
The titanium rod filter element has excellent properties such as corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high strength, easy filtration accuracy, and easy regeneration; the titanium filter element is formed by forming titanium powder and sintering at high temperature, so the surface particles are not easy to fall off; the use temperature in the air It can reach 500~600℃; it is suitable for filtration of various corrosive media, such as: filtration of hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, hydroxide, sea water, aqua regia, and chloride solutions such as iron, copper, and sodium.
Increasing the degree of water activation is more conducive to the human body's absorption of water, protecting human health, and promoting human metabolism. KDF filter element is made of this material. This filter element is the best configuration for water purifiers.
Nanofiltration membrane is a functional semi-permeable membrane that allows solvent molecules or some low molecular weight solutes or low-valent ions to pass through. It is a special and promising separation membrane variety. It is named after the size of the material that can be retained is about nanometers. The molecular weight of the organic matter is about 150-500, and the ability to intercept soluble salts is 2- Between 98%, the desalination of monovalent anion salt solutions is lower than that of higher anion salt solutions. It is used to remove the organic matter and color of surface water, remove the hardness of groundwater, partially remove soluble salt, concentrate fruit juice and separate useful substances in medicines.
Empty fiber ultrafiltration membrane
Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane is a kind of ultrafiltration membrane. It is the most mature and advanced technology in ultrafiltration technology. Hollow fiber outer diameter: 0.5-2.0mm, inner diameter: 0.3-1.4mm, the wall of the hollow fiber tube is full of micropores, and the pore size is expressed by the molecular weight of the material that can be retained, and the molecular weight cutoff can reach several thousand to several hundred thousand. The raw water flows under pressure on the outside of the hollow fiber or in the inner cavity to form an external pressure type and an internal pressure type respectively. Ultrafiltration is a dynamic filtration process. The retained substances can be removed with concentration without clogging the membrane surface and can be operated continuously for a long time. Ultrafiltration membrane is one of the first polymer separation membranes developed.
RO reverse osmosis membrane
RO reverse osmosis membrane, RO is the abbreviation of English Reverse Osmosis membrane, the Chinese meaning is: reverse osmosis (reverse osmosis), the general flow of water is from low concentration to high concentration, once the water is pressurized, it will flow from high concentration to low concentration , The so-called reverse osmosis principle: Because the pore size of RO membrane is five parts per million (0.0001 micron) of hair, it is generally invisible to the naked eye. Bacteria and viruses are 5000 times larger. Therefore, only water molecules and some Mineral ions that are beneficial to the human body can pass through, and other impurities and heavy metals are discharged from the waste water pipe. All seawater desalination processes and astronaut waste water recycling treatment use this method. Therefore, RO membrane is also called external high-tech artificial kidney.
1. In order to ensure that the water purifier product meets the needs of customers, the installer should ensure that the inlet water quality, inlet pressure, inlet flow rate, and water temperature of the water purifier meet the requirements in the product performance parameter table. If the quality of the influent water is not municipal tap water, you need to add a pre-filter device in front of the water purifier. If the inlet water pressure is too high (over 3 kg), a pressure reducing valve needs to be installed in front of the water purifier. If the inlet water pressure is too small (less than 1 kg), you need to install a booster pump in front of the water purifier. When the water purifier needs to be installed in front of a heating device such as a water boiler, ensure that the installation position of the water purifier is lower than the position of the water boiler to prevent the steam in the water boiler from entering the water purifier and damaging the filter element of the water purifier.
2. All wading accessories such as pipelines, joints, faucets, etc. on the water purifier should comply with national sanitary standards.
3. Please do not install it outdoors in northern areas to prevent freezing and cracking of the ultrafilter element, and at the same time prevent direct sunlight.
4. Do not use too much force when tightening the threaded joint during installation to prevent the joint thread from slipping.
Attention to the joint installation of multi-way valve products:
1. Appropriate amount of raw material tape (also known as water tape) should be wrapped around the outer teeth to avoid water leakage or cracking.
2. When installing the O-ring seal, check whether the seal ring is damaged or twisted.
3. Do not use too much force when tightening the outer teeth straight through, otherwise it may cause thread slippage.
Folding installation steps
1. Check the inlet water pressure.
2. Install the clean water tap (optional).
3. Pipeline connection for water inlet, water purification outlet and sewage outlet.
4. The water purifier is fixed.
5. After the installation is completed, the use of the water purifier is tested, and the connecting pipeline is tested.
There are three connection methods for the sewage outlet of the water purifier when installed in the cabinet:
1. Drill a hole on the countertop of the cabinet and install a 4-point tap to connect to the sewage outlet of the water purifier.
2. Without drilling holes on the countertop of the cabinet, replace the original faucet with a specially designed 2-pipe faucet. The second pipe is connected to the purified water outlet of the water purifier and the fourth pipe is connected to the sewage outlet of the water purifier.
3. Do not drill holes on the countertop of the cabinet, install a ball valve at the sewage outlet of the water purifier, or lead the sewage outlet to the drain pipe.
Use of foldable water purifier
first time using:
The water purifier should be flushed strictly according to the following steps before using it for the first time, otherwise it will affect the performance of the water purifier and the quality of the water produced in the early stage.
The water purifier should be flushed before the first use to flush out the protective liquid in the water purifier, the method is as follows:
1. Turn on the tap water tap, tap water inlet ball valve, and purified water tap, and rinse for 15 minutes until the product water is clear and foam-free. Frequent opening and closing of the tap (closed for 3 seconds, opened for 10 seconds) during the flushing process causes the water flow to form a pulsating impact, which will make the flushing effect better.
2. Turn off the sewage faucet and turn on the purified water faucet. It can be used normally after 5 minutes of water production.
1. Frequent flushing: The water purifier is flushed during the daily use of the tap water faucet. It is recommended to turn on the tap faucet to rinse after taking the purified water to flush away the trapped pollutants in time to keep the water clean. The machine has a higher water flux, thereby prolonging its service life.
2. Backwashing to restore the water production: If the water production of the water purifier is still relatively small after flushing, you can consider backwashing the water purifier.
Note for folding use:
1. After using the water purifier, keep the ultrafiltration membrane filter element in a moist state. If the ultrafiltration membrane filter element dries, the water production will drop sharply and cannot be recovered.
2. If the water purifier is not used for more than three days, the water purifier should be repeatedly flushed for 2-5 minutes when it is used again, until the water in the water purifier is exhausted.
3. When the tap water is cut off, please turn on the sewage faucet to drain off the sand, rust, etc. in the tap water pipe, and then turn on the purified water tap to use purified water.
4. The total water output of the water purifier is related to the water quality of the water purifier. If the water quality of the water purifier is good, the total water output will increase. If the water quality is poor, the total water output will decrease. The service life of the filter element will be slightly shorter.
5. When the water purifier is in use, flush the water purifier frequently, which can effectively extend the service life of the water purifier.
6. If the water purifier is used for a long time, the water output will gradually decrease, but the water quality is still qualified, so you can use it with confidence.
7. When the water purifier fails, please close the tap water inlet valve immediately, cut off the water inlet of the water purifier, and do not disassemble it by yourself.
Folding filter replacement
Under normal circumstances (when municipal tap water is used as raw water), the service life of the ultrafiltration membrane filter element is more than 3 years. The ultrafiltration cartridge can be replaced based on this time.
Due to the differences in water quality in various places, if the user finds that the water output of the water purifier gradually decreases during the process of using the water purifier, after repeated backwashing, the water output still cannot meet the requirements for use, and the taste of the water is also obvious In the case of deterioration, the ultrafiltration membrane filter element needs to be replaced at this time.
When does the water purifier filter element need to be replaced?
With the intensification of water pollution, water purifiers have entered many ordinary households. The drinking water in many households is purified, but such a problem has arisen. Many households do not grasp the time to replace the filter element or forget to replace the filter element, which leads to some problems with the water purifier. We all know that the most important part of the water purifier is the filter element, and the life of the filter element of different water purifiers is also different, how to judge the water purifier filter element should be replaced.
According to the summary, when the following situations occur in traditional water purifiers, it is time for the filter element of the water purifier to be replaced.
1. Water output
When the water flow rate of the water purifier is small, it cannot meet the normal needs. It means that the filter element is clogged and the filter element should be cleaned to restore the normal flow, or when the flow is still very small after cleaning and cannot meet the normal needs of people.
When the taste of the outlet of the water purifier drops and the taste is close to that of tap water, that is, the chlorine smell of tap water cannot be removed, it means that the activated carbon filter element of the water purifier has been saturated and the activated carbon has failed. At this time, the filter element of the water purifier should be replaced.
3. Service life
The life of the reverse osmosis filter element of the water purifier is generally about 1 to 2 years. If the filter element of the water purifier has been used for more than two years, the filter element should be replaced in most cases. Moreover, if the frequency of replacing the filter element or the difference between them is a long time, the purification effect of the water purifier will not meet our expected requirements, which is also harmful to the water purifier.
Replacement cycle of folding filter element
With the rise and popularity of the water purifier (water purifier) ??market, water purifiers (water purifiers) have gradually become a must-use appliance for thousands of households. Consumers have such doubts that water purifier filters are consumables. How often does the filter element of a household water purifier be replaced'. Nowadays, the water purifier industry is in a period of rapid growth. There are many brands of water purifiers on the market, and the varieties of water purifiers are also dazzling. The filtration process and structure of different water purifiers are different, but in general, most commonly used water purifiers are nowadays. The filter element of the water purifier is divided into the following types, and how often the filter element of the water purifier is replaced, summarized as follows: The name of the filter element of the water purifier (water purifier)
1. Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane (UF) filter element for 3 years or more
2. Reverse osmosis membrane (RO) filter element for about 3 years
3. Granular fine washed coconut shell activated carbon filter element for half a year to one year
4. Block sintered activated carbon (CTO) filter element for half a year to one year
5. PP cotton filter element 3-6 months
6. KDF filter element 2-3 years
7. Medical stone (tourmaline) filter element for half a year to a year
8. Ceramic filter element for half a year to one year
9. Far infrared mineralized ball filter element is about one year
10. The rear activated carbon (small T33, large T33) filter element is about one year
11. Anion energy ball filter element for half a year to a year
12. Soften the filter element for about half a year
13. Magnetized filter element for half a year to one year
14. Silicon phosphorous fine filter element 2-3 years
15. Quartz sand filter element 1-2
16. Manganese sand filter (FF) six months to one year
In short, different water purification technologies and filter elements have different functional characteristics and service life. Water purifier (water purifier) ??filter elements are consumables and have a certain service life. The actual service life depends on the local water quality and use. Frequent flushing is helpful to extend the service life of the filter element of the water purifier.
The water purifier filter element is easy to misunderstand:
The filter element is the main component of the water purifier. If we want to know what brand of water purifier is good, we must first look at the quality of the filter element. The price of a good filter element may be several hundred yuan, which may be very expensive for ordinary families. Therefore, some people may ask: Are there any water purifiers that do not need to change the filter element?
The filter element of the water purifier must be replaced, and there is no water purifier without changing the filter element. However, the replacement time varies for different filter elements. Nowadays, some filter elements on the market claim that they don't need to be replaced for 5 years. In fact, I think there is some bragging taste in them.
Generally, household water purifiers generally use filter elements: RO reverse osmosis membrane, ultrafiltration membrane, PP cotton filter, activated carbon filter, etc. Among them, the PP cotton filter element and the activated carbon filter element, which play a fine filter, can be replaced in about 3 to 6 months; while the core RO reverse osmosis membrane and ultrafiltration membrane can generally be used for 2 to 3 years.
In addition, the quality of the inlet water of the water purifier and the frequency of use of the water purifier will affect the life of the filter element.
Why do I need to replace the filter element of the water purifier? That is because the filter element of the water purifier isolates impurities in the water and releases clean water, and the impurities blocked by these filter elements cannot be completely rinsed after washing. Over time, the impurities accumulate The more you will bet on the water purifier. In fact, the water purifier that will be blocked is a good water purifier, that is, a good filter element, which proves that it is effective.
So, is there any water purifier that does not need to change the filter element? The answer is: no. However, we should not think that the filter element is expensive and not buy a water purifier. We buy a water purifier to use good water for drinking and cooking soup, so it is worthwhile and necessary to spend some money on the filter element.
1. Check the length of the filter element: compare the length of the old and new filter element. If the length of the new filter element is insufficient, it can be solved by adding a rubber pad. The rubber pad can be removed from the old filter) (The rubber pad can be removed from the old filter)
2. When installing the filter in a household reverse osmosis pure water machine, pay attention to the filter, especially PP is easy to be biased. When screwing the filter bottle, you should feel it according to your hand. To feel by hand. The water flow direction is marked on the small T33.
3. The filter element of the water purifier accessories must be flushed before being connected to the subsequent system after installation. When flushing, disconnect the pipeline of the next stage and open the water inlet valve to flush. The flushing time is at least 5 minutes. After flushing is completed Access to the lower-level processing system.
4. The use time of the filter depends on the water quality, usually 6-8 months, PP can be cleaned and used. It is best not to exceed 1 year.