The flow rate range for multi-cartridge filter housing varies depending on the manufacturer and model. Here are some examples of flow rate range for multi-cartridge filter housing:
1. Min 1680.0 m³/h. Between 20 and 500 GPM;
2. Holds 30" or 40" cartridge lengths to accommodate a wide range of flow rates;
3. High flow housings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate from 1 to 31 filter cartridges in 40-inch and 60-inch lengths and two popular styles;
4. Rated for pressures up to 150 psi and pipe fittings on multi-cartridge models are 1 inch
5. Flow rate of up to 84 gallons per minute (cartridge dependent)
6. It is important to note that these are just some examples and there may be other flow rate ranges available depending on the manufacturer and model. Get quotes firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist