Porous Titanium metal powder filter cartridge is made by titanium metal powder which purity is above 99.6%. Titanium powder is sintered to form a rugged, fixed pore structure, Titanium filter cartridges are made to withstand temperature extremes, high pressures and repeated cleaning/backwash cycles. There are no longitudinal seams, for improved mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
Sintered titanium filter cartridges are produced in a range of configurations (DOE, screw type) and micron ratings to perform in a variety of liquid and gas applications. It supply broad chemical compatibility and is widely used in food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, especially for decarbonizing filtration.
Sintered titanium filter cartridge
Titanium metal powder
Welded (no adhesives)
0.45um, 1um, 3um, 5um, 10um, 20um, 30um, 50um, 80um, 100um, 120um.
5, 10, 20, 30, 40 inch, OEM
50, 60, 70, 80mm
DOE, M20, M30,M36, M42, 215, 222, 226, OEM
Maximum operating pressure
Pure water flow rate reference table: the initial value of 10''cartridge(P=0.2 MPa, 1cP, 25℃)
1. High purity of sintered titanium powder – Offers high corrosion resistance.
2. Cleanable and Backwashable – Allows for re-use – Maximum economy.
3. High Temperature Sintering – No media migration.
4. Various gasket, O-Ring materials and configurations – Suitable for most systems.
1. Corrosive liquids and gases
2. Cryogenic fluids
3. High viscosity solutions
4. Process steam
5. High temperature liquids and gases
6. Catalyst recovery
7. Decarbonizing filtration
8. solvent filtration